Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Falling off the Nutrition Plan, aka The Complete Pig-Out Day

A day or two ago, I completely pigged out. Chips, chocolate bars, soft gooey cinnamon rolls... you name it. I'm going to reveal all in a future post and explain the "Law of Large Numbers of Calories" with some help from my expert training coach, James Greenwood. It should be funny (with you laughing at me) and sad (because you KNOW you've done the same thing) all at the same time.

But in the mean time and while I collect all the nutrition data (it's taking a while and that should tell you how bad the damage was), tell me your pig out story and how you recovered from it. The best one (I decide so be nice to me) wins a free fitness consultation with Coach James. There are only two rules: the stories have to be short(ish) and they have to be true. Oh and you have to be available by phone, but it could be a Skype call. What can I say... James has a lot of serious fans in Holland.

Come on people... I know you have a pig out story to tell.



Fit, Fabulous and 40 is dedicated to anyone who is committed to staying fabulous by eating well, keeping active and maintaining a positive frame of mind. This takes work, so let's do it together. Drop me a comment any time, pass on tips and tricks or just follow along. You don't have to be 40, but you do have to be fabulous!

blog comments powered by Disqus